[amibroker] I can't get Amiquote-imported data to show up in Amibroker

Hi,

I can't get Amiquote-imported data to show up in Amibroker.

Via 'Symbol | New', I added the Nasdaq Composite symbol from Yahoo
(^IXQ) to my 'All' symbols folder and to the TLS file in what I
believe to be my database folder (C:\Program
Files\AmiBroker\AmiQuote_yahoo), and then had Amiquote get from
Yahoo and import into Amibroker data for that symbol.

But I can't get the data to show up in Amibroker (with a 'chart not
available -- too few quotations' message. :(

FWIW, it does look like I have a properly populated ^IXQ.AQH file in
C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\AmiQuote_yahoo.

My current Amibroker 'File | Database Settings' are:

   Database folder: C:\Program Files\Amibroker\Amiquote_Yahoo
   Data source: local database
   Local data storage: enable

My relevant Amiquote 'Tools | Settings' is:

   Destination folder: C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\AmiQuote_yahoo

What am I doing wrong?

thanks

-john