RE: [amibroker] Re: Accurate Accutract - for Salil.

FDRXX is the money market fund of fidelity.

One can use whatever security one wants as an index. FT/Trade has no pre-defined
set-up. If one wants, one can compare (say) OIH/SMH as security/indx and switch
between them.  Comparing security with money market indicates that one is getting a
sense of whether the security is doing better (or worse) than cash.

BTW, the AccuTrack shape is no doubt important, but so are the values.  I use them
all the time.  See an attachments at the end.

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- Dave Merrill <dmerrill@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Salil, thanks for this.
>
> I can't find FDRXX though. is that just your shorthand for "whatever index
> you want to use"? how is FT/Trade set up? do you pick the index yourself, or
> is it predefined?
>
> thanks,
>
> dave
>

> > Thanks.  Bill also worked out the values that match with FastTrack.

> > BTW, here is formula for AccuTrack that matches with Trade.
> >
> > fnd = NAME();
> > ind = "FDRXX";
> > fund = Foreign(fnd, "Close");
> > index = Foreign(ind, "Close");
> > fast = 6;
> > slow = 24;
> >
> > RawAT = EMA((EMA(ROC(fund,1), slow) - EMA(ROC(index,1),slow)),fast);
> > tradeAccuTrack = RawAT * 265;
> >
> > Plot(tradeAccuTrack, "AccuTrack", colorRed);
> > PlotGrid(0);
> > GraphXSpace = 5;
> >
> > Title =  " " + Date()
> >        + "  Trade AccuTrack of "
> >        + fnd + " / " + ind
> >        + "  [" +WriteVal(tradeAccuTrack, 1.2)+"] "
> > ;
> >
> > Regards,
> > - Salil V Gangal

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

tradepp: Copyright (c) 2001, Salil V Gangal, All rights reserved.

MERWINCoded by   Salil V GangalStarted on    23-JUN-2001Completed on    25-AUG-2001
\ft\userdef\MERWIN.fam created

Merwin/Stability/MAM/AccuTrack AnalysisFamily   'Holders'   as of   08/29/03

Ticker
 MerwinVotesCount
Three   Day   Merwin   'RVC'
Stability
   Most   Anchored   Momentum
Accutrack (6, 24)

Avg Now
1 day ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
4 days ago
MAM-8
MAM-13
MAM-21
Now
1 day Ago
2 days Ago

SMH

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

     12.43

      9.44

     11.80

     14.68

    208.86

    205.58

    198.15

BDH

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

     25.16

      7.35

      9.36

      9.31

    150.10

    145.57

    136.98

HHH

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

     64.44

      5.57

      6.22

      5.63

    102.57

     97.98

     99.21

IIH

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      4.51

      6.03

      6.36

      6.34

     88.81

     73.04

     49.06

RTH

      5.00

      5.00

      4.67

      4.33

      4.00

      4.33

     85.30

      3.05

      5.00

      6.15

     81.92

     79.27

     74.22

SWH

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

      5.00

     56.35

      4.34

      4.83

      4.51

     68.39

     60.19

     53.06

OIH

      5.00

      4.00

      3.33

      3.00

      3.00

      3.67

     61.65

      2.66

      5.10

      4.68

     61.84

     55.95

     42.46

WMH

      5.00

      5.00

      4.67

      3.67

      3.33

      3.67

     61.24

      3.36

      3.72

      3.33

     51.13

     42.97

     35.21

EKH

      5.00

      4.67

      4.33

      4.33

      4.67

      5.00

     82.30

      2.60

      3.00

      4.00

     43.74

     36.29

     35.06

IAH

      5.00

      4.00

      3.33

      3.00

      3.33

      4.00

     65.20

      2.58

      2.54

      1.46

     28.25

     20.90

     17.08

BHH

      4.00

      4.00

      3.67

      3.33

      3.00

      3.33

      0.00

      5.41

      3.10

     -1.01

     27.41

     14.98

     13.13

UTH

      4.00

      4.00

      4.00

      3.67

      3.00

      3.00

     86.08

      1.01

      1.48

      0.63

     14.94

     12.83

      9.83

BBH

      4.00

      2.33

      1.33

      2.00

      3.67

      5.00

     75.51

      1.14

      0.55

      0.54

     13.31

     10.48

      7.20

MKH

      3.00

      2.00

      1.33

      1.33

      1.67

      2.67

     98.35

      0.47

      0.65

      0.05

      2.32

     -0.51

     -2.53

PPH

      2.00

      1.67

      1.33

      1.00

      0.67

      0.33

    100.00

     -0.65

     -1.64

     -4.01

    -50.94

    -59.30

    -63.29

RKH

      1.00

      0.33

      0.00

      0.00

      0.33

      2.00

     86.99

      0.04

     -0.05

      0.11

     -1.80

     -4.25

     -3.67

TTH

      1.00

      1.00

      1.00

      1.00

      1.67

      2.67

     61.20

     -0.06

     -0.26

     -2.01

    -17.29

    -19.87

    -21.29

Trade Version 3.00 (c) Copyright Ed Gilbert, 1997