Re: [amibroker] Re: adding to positions in Stocks

Granted I can ONLY do 3 trades......... But I usualy take the sequence you
pointed out.

I have a Gain of aprox 10% in 150 days. Not Very FAST but OK for a newb.
I try to turn over my entire capital each month. (Sofar I have only been
able to turn half of it per month).

<Michael>