[amibroker] OT: PC E-drive question

Hey guys, sorry for the OT question but I'm in a real pinch and this
board has some very knowledgeable PC posters here....I recently
upgraded my PC to Windows XP and now my CD RW E drive doesn't work.
When I go to save or record data onto the e-drive I get an error
message that says "SCSI Error:  No SCSI host adapter found"  Then it
proceeds to say "no CD recorder found".  Has anyone else had this
problem?  I'm guessing I need to start the e-drive somehow but I
don't know where to find the region to do this.  I've tried almost
everything from going to the Windows PC site and then messing around
with all the system admin tools like control panel, services,
drivers, etc.  If I have to reinstall software for the drive I'm SOL
because I don't have the CD!