RE: [amibroker] OT: PC E-drive question

You
might just try to remove the hardware via settings/control panel then reboot
windows and see if it finds it. If not then you may be able to find the drivers
etc by going to the manufacturers web site

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: the_chairmann
[mailto:jhart_1972@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 12:15
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] OT: PC
E-drive questionHey guys, sorry for the OT question but
I'm in a real pinch and this board has some very knowledgeable PC posters
here....I recently upgraded my PC to Windows XP and now my CD RW E drive
doesn't work.  When I go to save or record data onto the e-drive I get
an error message that says "SCSI Error:  No SCSI host adapter
found"  Then it proceeds to say "no CD recorder found".  Has
anyone else had this problem?  I'm guessing I need to start the e-drive
somehow but I don't know where to find the region to do this.  I've
tried almost everything from going to the Windows PC site and then messing
around with all the system admin tools like control panel, services,
drivers, etc.  If I have to reinstall software for the drive I'm SOL
because I don't have the CD!Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.