From: Chuck Rademacher [mailto:chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 22 August 2003 9:40 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Two off-topic requests

I hope nobody minds if I use this forum to ask a couple of favours:

1.  I have some friends in the U.S. who trade the Aussie stock market.  I
know there are some very knowledgeable members of this group living in
Australia and I'm hoping you are able to help.  My friends would like to
find some web sites where they can do "scans" on the Aussie market.   They
want to do scans to select stocks that meet certain fundamental criteria
(P/E, earnings growth, etc.).   Are any of you aware of such sites?

2.  I am trying to plug a few holes in my historical database.
Unfortunately, I just threw out some MetaStock and TradeStation stock data
CD's because they wouldn't work due to Y2K issues.    I didn't think about
setting the date on my PC back to 1999.   No comments thanks!    In any
event, do any of you have some old data CD's laying around that may have
been created in 1995-2000?    If so, please get back to me to discuss
logistics of how I could get the data and payment for same.

Since these are off-topic items, please reply to:
chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!