[amibroker] Two off-topic requests

I hope
nobody minds if I use this forum to ask a couple of favours:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1.  I have some friends in the U.S. who trade the Aussie stock
market.  I know there are some very knowledgeable members of this group
living in Australia and I'm hoping you are able to help.  My friends would
like to find some web sites where they can do "scans" on the Aussie
market.   They want to do scans to select stocks that meet certain
fundamental criteria (P/E, earnings growth, etc.).   Are any of you
aware of such sites?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2.  I am trying to plug a few holes in my historical
database.   Unfortunately, I just threw out some MetaStock and
TradeStation stock data CD's because they wouldn't work due to Y2K
issues.    I didn't think about setting the date on my PC back to
1999.   No comments thanks!    In any event, do any of
you have some old data CD's laying around that may have been created in
1995-2000?    If so, please get back to me to discuss logistics
of how I could get the data and payment for same.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Since
these are off-topic items, please reply to:    <A
href="">chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff