[amibroker] New user

I just recently loaded the program and I am very impressed with the
graphing capabilities.  I have used Fastrack 4 Win and I am looking
forward to a more graphic oriented program.

I am having trouble finding how to get the total return of the price
graph for a selected date for a fund  ??

I would like to place the pole a certain date and have the total
return of the fund be visible somewhere on the graph.
Can this be done ???

How is the best way to learn to use this program ?  The videos don't
seem to be sufficient.

Are there tutors  or mentors available ??

Thanks
Arthur
Los Angeles