[amibroker] Re: Automation of scan : Is this doable?

Hi Olivier,

It's very doable -- just check the help file for the new ability to
automate a scan from soup to nuts, including exporting the results to
a file (you'll need AB 4.3 or above as I recall). The help also
describes how to manipulate stocks and watchlists. Basically,
everything you need.

You'll be writing automation code -- easy enough to do in a product
like Visual Basic. If you don't have Visual Basic, you can get the
latest version of the Windows Script Host from Microsoft and write
the automation code in VB Script or JScript. You'll also make use the
of FileSystemObject (from the Scripting Runtime) to process the saved
reports.

All of these tools, if you don't already have them, are at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/nhp/default.asp?
contentid=28001169

Gordon

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "olivier_molongo"