[amibroker] Re: Multiple Time frames in automatic analysis

Hi Al,

I would grab the compiled archives of this newsgroup from the AB
site. Time compression is widely discussed and Tomasz points out
several issues as it relates to time compression. You'll get the most
out of those posts, since the topic has already been so well
discussed in the past.

That said, a gentleman by the name of Stephane wrote a DLL which is
apparently in the files area and which offers a number of neat
additions to AB (Darvas boxes, etc.). I haven't used it personally,
but I'm aware that one of the things it deals with is time
compression.

Good luck.

Gordon