[amibroker] Automation of scan : Is this doable?

Hi,

I am running two versions of AB, one for daily graphs and one for
5min charts. I run scans that generate a list of 50 stocks and I
need to go through this list and analyse the daily AND the 5min
chart at the same time. I also need to select about 10 out of 50
stocks to follow them up in a "follow up" watch list. At the moment
I do so:

1- I run a scan on the EOD database
2- I export the result in a watch list
3- I export the result of this watch in a file
4- I load the file in the 5min database
5- I go through the list by selecting each stock in both databases
6- I put the selected stocks in my "follow up" list. I have to do
this in each database because the watch lists are not synchronized.

I need to do that several times a day and needless to say this is
really cumbersome.

Is there a way to automate this? Is there a way to synchronize the
watch lists of the 2 databases? Is it possible to write a
macro/program that would run a scan, export the results in the watch
list of two different databases? Finally, is there a way to
synchronize the 2 databases such taht a stock displayed in the EOD
database would be automatically displayed in the RT database?

Can somebody help on that?

Regards,
Olivier