[amibroker] Re:Price Channels

Steve,
Yes the white candles are up candles, but, the last 5 signals[green
arrows] are only Buy signals, no Sell signal the last two months.
This fact as is would cause much trouble, if not combined with other
signals.
The same behavior was detected during long bearish periods : Cascade
Sell signals without any Buy to close the trade.
I have no intention to spend your time, just give my first
observations on the code.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:
>  5 consequtive desperate Buys from midJune till now.!!!
>
> DT,
>
> I will dig up the old charts (if I can find them).  I am a bit
confused: your chart would suggest that 4 of the last 5 trades are
winners (aren't the white candles "up" days).

> Anyway, as I posted, I combined Krausz channels with a Stochastic
RSI.  It worked well for a couple of years until oats almost tripled
in a year.  I'll try to dig up the actual trades during the next few
days.

> Take care,
>
> Steve

problem [in oats or MSFT] in obvious in the att. gif of DEC oats.
>   Buy at B1, B2 [very good]
>   Sell at S1, S2 [very good, no matter of the small profit, there
was nothing more to take...]
>   and then, 5 consequtive desperate Buys from midJune till now.!!!
>   Since it is impossible to make money this way, give us a hint of
the companion signals to have a realistic picture.