[amibroker] How is MyTrack as a data feed? With options too?

I want to view US indices, stocks and options real time and would
like to know if Mytrack is a reliable feed.

Do you use their software in conjunction with AB or are they
separate programs. It seems that SDK must be activated to get data
into AB, is this correct?

Their sales rep told me that all I need for live feed of indices and
options prices was a $1.00 fee to the CBOE and each index I wanted
to access.

Can you buy/sell securities from inside AB or do you have to go to
Mytrack software for this?

Thanks,
Barry