[amibroker] Re: Video (flash) tutorials

Thanks William,

Ran a tutorial, found the control box, works
champion. Still ran somewhat slowly. I guess more
like "pregnant pauses" now and then rather than
consistently slow. Whatever, not a great problem.
Cursor still dropping off the screen.

Regds Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"
<williampeters@xxxx> wrote:
Hi Gerard,

Thats interesting regarding 56k. I cycled through all three tutorials
at 26k, they were progressing at just the right speed, very little if
any delay.

<Gerard wrote>
"I think the facility to move backwards through the
tutorials, section by section, would be helpful,
especially as the tutorials become more complex.

I did find the cursor disappearing off the bottom
of the screen and I had to scroll down to see what was
happening. Perhaps a smaller screen graphic?

I did find the cursor disappearing off the bottom
of the screen and I had to scroll down to see what was
happening. Perhaps a smaller screen graphic?"
<>

You should be able to see a video control style box at the bottom of
the tutorial. There are arrows to move back and forward etc just like
a video player. If you can't then you may need to change your Windows
screen resolution. (I think its difficult to get AmiBroker any
smaller for the tutorial)

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com