Re: [amibroker] Re: Video (flash) tutorials

Hello,

They should all play fine on 56k modem (provided it is really connected at 50kbps).
Slower modems may experience some minor delay but not really 'critical'.
I just found out that all Windows XP 'decorations'/gradient fills only make tutorials
larger. So next ones will be probably recorded using 'classic windows' look.
This will decrease the size and will allow slower modems (28k) to cope with ease.

The action is slow to allow not only watching the tutorial but also to follow it
in 'real-time' with AmiBroker open.

If you prefer faster action - no problem I can adjust it with ease and upload new versions.

The size of the tutorial is choosen to allow watching iteven on 800x600 displays
with Internet Explorer maximized.  Higher resolutions are welcomed.

There are videoplayer-like controls in the bottom of the tutorial and they should allow
you to scroll backwards, pause, etc.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com