RE: [amibroker] Re: Video (flash) tutorials

Hi Gerard,Thats interesting regarding 56k. I cycled
through all three tutorials at 26k, they were progressing at just the right
speed, very little if any delay.<Gerard wrote>"I think the
facility to move backwards through thetutorials, section by section, would
be helpful,especially as the tutorials become more complex.I did
find the cursor disappearing off the bottomof the screen and I had to scroll
down to see what washappening. Perhaps a smaller screen graphic?I
did find the cursor disappearing off the bottomof the screen and I had to
scroll down to see what washappening. Perhaps a smaller screen
graphic?"<>You should be able to see a
video control style box at the bottom of the tutorial. There are arrows to move
back and forward etc just like a video player. If you can't then you may need to
change your Windows screen resolution. (I think its difficult to get AmiBroker
any smaller for the tutorial)Regards,William
Peterswww.amitools.com-----Original Message-----From:
gerard_carey [<A
href="">mailto:gcfinance@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
August 11, 2003 4:47 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Re: Video (flash) tutorialsAn excellent idea TJ. It would have made
learning, andusing AB much easier for the digitally challenged, like
me.The hope of somebody purchasing AmiBroker is surelyto be able to
use it as quickly as possible.The introduction of a group of these
tutorials, displayingthe simple proceedures, will enable me to recommend AB
tofriends with abilities similar to mine, something I havebeen unable to
do in the past.   Like Michael I use a 56k dial up and
found the progressionsomewhat slow. If that is caused by slow downloads,
thenthat's my problem, not yours.I think the facility to move
backwards through thetutorials, section by section, would be
helpful,especially as the tutorials become more complex.I did find
the cursor disappearing off the bottomof the screen and I had to scroll down
to see what washappening. Perhaps a smaller screen graphic?The
display I found a little colourless, and thereforeuninteresting.I'll
come back to you with suggested subjects forthe tutorials.I consider
these tutorials an 'important' improvement.Regards Gerard---
In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko"
<amibroker@xxxx>wrote:Hello,I have prepared three sample
flash tutorials. They are availableat <A
href=""
target=_blank>http://www.amibroker.com/support.htmlPlease tell me
what do you think about them and what subjectswould you like to have
covered.Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com------------------------ Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor ---------------------~-->Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet
cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.We have your brand: HP,
Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!<A
href=""
target=_blank>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981<A
href=""
target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
href=""
target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------------Check
group FAQ at: <A
href=""
target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A href=""
target=_blank>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/