[amibroker] Re: How to: Sheet 1 with Weekly OHLC, Sheet 2 with Daily OHLC

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael.S.G." <OzFalcon@xxxx>
wrote:
> I might just add that when you right click and select save, AB is
saving
> the "Currently Selected" layout. Not actualy the layout you right
clicked on.

> I guess there is only one thing missing - And thats the Ability
to "Link"
> the windows on Layouts. So when you change stocks - Both the Weekly
AND
> daily windows update with the Selected stock.
>
> Tomasz?

I've noticed that Layouts with windows added via "New" save all the
windows fine, but Layouts with "Cloned" windows do not save the
additional windows.  Cloned window are linked, BTW (but you can't
have one set to Daily and one set to Weekly).  I would really like to
be able to save my Layouts with cloned windows -- Am I missing
something basic that would let me do so?

Thanks!

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM