Re: [amibroker] How to: Sheet 1 with Weekly OHLC, Sheet 2 with Daily OHLC

I might just add that when you right click and select save, AB is saving
the "Currently Selected" layout. Not actualy the layout you right clicked on.

I guess there is only one thing missing - And thats the Ability to "Link"
the windows on Layouts. So when you change stocks - Both the Weekly AND
daily windows update with the Selected stock.

Tomasz?

KR
         <MSG>