RE: [amibroker] How to: Sheet 1 with Weekly OHLC, Sheet 2 with Daily OHLC

Yes, I am on 56k..............................
At 09:00 AM 9/08/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Michael,

Some (maybe alot) of us are still on dial-up (very slow)
connection to the internet. To download the 631KB email message you send
to over 1000 subscribers took quite sometime and if other users then
reply to your message without firstly deleting the graphic means we could
be sitting here for 30+ minutes awaiting message downloads to
complete.

Please try to reduce the size of your graphics to under 50KB
prior to inserting into you email.

Regards,
William Peters