RE: [amibroker] How to: Sheet 1 with Weekly OHLC, Sheet 2 with Daily OHLC

Michael,

Some (maybe alot) of us are
still on dial-up (very slow) connection to the internet. To download the 631KB
email message you send to over 1000 subscribers took quite sometime and if other
users then reply to your message without firstly deleting the graphic
means we could be sitting here for 30+ minutes awaiting message
downloads to complete.

Please try to reduce the size
of your graphics to under 50KB prior to inserting into you
email.

Regards,William Peters<A
href="">www.amitools.com
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Michael.S.G.
[mailto:OzFalcon@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday August 8, 2003 5:24
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
How to: Sheet 1 with Weekly OHLC, Sheet 2 with Daily
OHLCYes, Complety. Im surprised others don't do
this.......... Mabie they do?Do this...............1)Go to your
layouts.2)Right Click on Default and Save as "SplitPane"3)Double click
on the SplitPane (To Select it).4)Go to "Window" menu and create a new
window.5)Arrange and SET one window to Daily and the next to
Weekly.6)Right click on "SplitPane" and SAVE.Now - When you double
click on "Default" your original Setup should appear.And When you double
click on "SpitPane" that should appear.Be WARNED - If you exit AB the
currently selected layout will be saved as "Default"You should make a
Copy of the Default - Called Original. (See in
Screenshot).KRMichael.At 01:37 PM