[amibroker] vix and dow on same chart

My son just read an article which said that on a day that the vix reaches
its highest high of the last five days, and then is followed by a down
day,  the DOW  will respond the next day by having an up day.
Then, on a day that the vix has a low that is the lowest low of the last five
days, and then has an up day, the DOW will respond the next day by having a
down day.    I have never yet tried to display two symbols in the
same chart.  Below is the code he created for this.  I would sure
appreciate it if someone could add the necessary coding that would allow viewing
the candles of both the vix and the Dow on the same chart.  That way, when
I rightclick on the results of this scan, I would be able to see just how often
this happens.  I don't yet do explorations either.  Perhaps someone
wants to make an exploration with the nesessary columns and statistical
calculations in order to quantify  how valid this really
is.  It could be one more handy thing to have as a trading tool if it
happens a lot.  Ron D

Buy = Foreign<FONT
size=1>("^vix"<FONT
size=1>,"H",fixup =