[amibroker] Re: VB Programmers - Immediate Window or Output Window

Dimitris,

Thank you.  I love this.  I didn't know that AA could aggregate to
one line for a backtest for each symbol.

I am so impressed with this group.  Every time I ask a question I get
solid answers that are useful.

Thanks again,
Mark Mrachek

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>