[amibroker] Re: VB Programmers - Immediate Window or Output Window

Mark,
It depends on the question...
As for this group, it is strange indeed.
We love the newcomers, as if it was our business.
It is not easy to explain this attitude, but keep it as is, nice and
unexplained...
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mark_mrachek" <mark_mrachek@xxxx>

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>