[amibroker] Re: VB Programmers - Immediate Window or Output Window

Mark,
In AA window, when you backtest, in the down left corner you see the
# of trades.
In AA go to Settings>Report>No trade list
Then, after backtest, the 6th column is the # of trades.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mark_mrachek" <mark_mrachek@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM