  >From:
  <A title=gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Graham
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 4:30 AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Displaying
  composite
  CS, Why not just make it one of the conditions of your
  coverEgCover = blahblahblah OR Cross( C, LowestSince( Short, L ) * 1.1
  );// 10%retracement above lowest lowCheers,Graham<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia-----Original
  Message-----From: Chuck Rademacher [mailto:chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Monday, 28 July 2003 7:08 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker] Displaying
  compositeI'm pretty sure that I have some AFL laying around that
  has different stopsfor longs and shorts.   I think that I
  twiddled with the percentage/levelsas opposed to the mode.   If
  Graham or someone else doesn't find a solutionfor you by morning (my
  time), I'll dig up the code for you.  -----Original
  Message-----From: CS [mailto:res1wgwl@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, July
  28, 2003 7:02 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Displaying compositeOk Graham,I have a question for
  you...How do you setup ApplyStop for covers and not sells? It is one
  of those ABfunctions that I never use since it (the stop level) can't be
  plotted, but Ithought it might be able to simplify some code.It
  appears that using ApplyStop will terminate both buys and shorts, when
  Iwant to use it to end one and not the other.Something else that
  would be nice, would be to control what ApplyStop actedon. And when.
  Putting a variable in for mode to equal zero when a buy isrunning won't
  work.-CS----- Original Message ----- From: Graham To:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 1:45 AMSubject:
  RE: [amibroker] Displaying compositeThanks CSThought that
  might be the caseCheers,Graham<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia-----Original
  Message-----From: CS [mailto:res1wgwl@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, 28
  July 2003 3:49 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Displaying compositeSame thing with PlotForeign, or anytime
  something with a longer history isplotted with something with a short
  history in the ticker window.When I am combining plots with different
  lengths of history, I made up adummy price data file that goes back to
  1940, I put it in the main window(with styleownscale) and pick the
  background color so I don't see it, thenplot my foreign files.It
  would be nice if panes that contained different lengths of data
  woulddefault to the longest data set.-CS----- Original Message
  ----- From: Graham To: AB yahoo group Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003
  10:42 PMSubject: [amibroker] Displaying compositeWhen I
  display a composite that is referenced by the foreign function I havefound
  it only displays the chart as far back as the stock selected in
  thewatchlistEg I have a composite of my watchlist displayed in a panel
  using the Foreignfunction to define the OHLC from the composite. This data
  starts in 1985.Depending on which stock is selected for the main panels
  the composite onlyshows the data over the same period. Eg if the stock
  started trading in Aug1998 that is where the composite chart begins, from
  that date. The truevalues are ok for current dates, it just seems to
  ignore everything beforethat start date.Does anyone else find this
  happening?GrahamSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at:<A
  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENTSend BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at:<A
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at:<A
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at:<A
  Yahoo! Groups SponsorSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at:<A
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  SUGGESTIONS to