  >From:
  Rik
  Rasmussen
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 9:35 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo
  caution
  These observations were made tonight, Sunday.I have
  seen what you are talking about.Rik RasmussenStock Analyzer
  mailing list moderator<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/>
  -----Original Message-----> From: jnk1997
  [mailto:jnk1997@xxxxxxxxx]> Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 10:25
  PM> To: <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo caution>>> Rik,> I
  am sure you know this but others may not.>> When using Yahoo EOD
  data, in order to get full complete data you> should wait until at
  least 3:00 AM Eastern time in order to download> the previous days
  "historical" data. If you download historical> earlier they may be
  gaps, that is some symbols may be updated and> some
  not.>> Also, on the weekend I download the full prior weeks
  daily historical> data again, in order to catch any data corrections
  CSI may have> applied.>> Regards>
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rik
  Rasmussen" <hrasmussen@x...>>
  wrote:> > I know some of you are using Yahoo data.>
  >> > In the Stock Analyzer we also use Yahoo data.>
  >> > I have just discovered a problem in Yahoo data.>
  >> > Example is QQQ. If you check the historical data for QQQ on
  Yahoo> it should> > be complete through Jul18th.>
  >> > Sometimes it is. But If I check it a minute later it might
  stop> with JUL 16> > data.> >> > Repeated
  checks get randomly alternating returns of those two>
  situations.> >> > Also happens on NDX, and I am guessing
  could be happening on any> call for> > Yahoo historical
  data.> >> > I noticed this when another Stock Analyzer
  user reported a signal I> was not> > seeing on my
  chart.> >> > At this time I would be careful if using
  Yahoo data.> > Rik Rasmussen> > Stock Analyzer mailing
  list moderator> > <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/>>>>
  Send BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send
  SUGGESTIONS to <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at Myinks.com.
  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.<A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
  BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/