Re: [amibroker] Re: Random selection of stocks

Thanks Yuki!  You anticipated my question
correctly.

I do see patterns with respect to the stocks I
follow, for the earnings, ex-dividend, and payout cycle.  However I've not
backtested to see if they hold for more than this year.

Just curious, given the interest in dividends since
the US tax law change.

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE