Re: [amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Fred,

I've recently moved from Metastock to
AmiBroker so haven't picked up the acronyms yet. What is PT? It's difficult to
search the archives for "PT". I get 99 gazillion hits.

By the way, I've also seen a reference to AA in
posts. What's that?

And, lastly, are there any other useful but cryptic
acronyms for the AmiBroker world in a glossary online somewhere? Otherwise, I'm
sure all will unfold in good time.

Many Thanks
Peter K

<BLOCKQUOTE