[amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Steve,

You started this thread off like it was a chip on your shoulder.

Rather than 'taking my best shot at your system', I'd rather ask a few
questions. For any randomly generated basket of stocks, how do you
think that this system performs relative to the following:

* Number of Trades (Long versus Short)
* How quickly is available capital 'over traded'
* % of trades that are profitable
* % of trades that are losers
* Avg profit per winner
* Avg loss per loser
* Avg days held for winning trades
* Avg days held for losing trades
* RAR on Long trades
* RAR on Short trades
* Max % drawdown of account value for both Longs and Shorts

What kind of metrics were available to you that made you think this
system was worth publishing?

Regards,

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>