[amibroker] Re: Tracking The Cash - ATC help reqd pse

Hi Chuck

After checking the points you raised I found
the updated formula I'd posted, which was indeed
correct, was not the one I had loaded in AA.
I'd got to the stage where I couldn't see the
wood for the trees.

Thanks for the clarification.
Regs Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
I saw your earlier post and meant to reply.  I think someone else
already did, but just in case...

Why do you think what you have done isn't working?    It looks fine.
In one place you are saying (in English) "Volume * Close".   In
another place (in AFL) you are saying "Volume * Open".   But that is
pretty trivial difference.   So, back to my earlier question... why
do you think it isn't working?   You may think that it is suspect
because your volume may need to be multiplied by 100.  But then you
risk overflowing the size of the field that will contain the
result.   Which may be your problem in any event.