RE: [amibroker] Tracking The Cash - ATC help reqd pse

I saw
your earlier post and meant to reply.  I think someone else already did,
but just in case...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Why do
you think what you have done isn't working?    It looks
fine.  In one place you are saying (in English) "Volume *
Close".   In another place (in AFL) you are saying "Volume *
Open".   But that is pretty trivial difference.   So, back
to my earlier question... why do you think it isn't working?   You may
think that it is suspect because your volume may need to be multiplied by
100.  But then you risk overflowing the size of the field that will contain
the result.   Which may be your problem in any event.

<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gerard Carey
  [mailto:gcfinance@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 3:36
  PMTo: AB Yahoo groupSubject: [amibroker] Tracking The
  Cash - ATC help reqd pseI'm trying to create ATC
  tickers (~cash+ & ~cash-) that calculate the dollar value of the
  volume of advancing & declining stocks. Volume * Close I
  guess.The following AFL gives me the volume but how do I convert it to
  the dollar value? Acash=IIf(C>Ref(C,-1),(V*O),0)
  ;Dcash=IIf(C<Ref(C,-1),(V*O),0)
  ;AddToComposite(Acash,"~cash+","x");AddToComposite(Dcash,"~cash-","x");TIARegds
  Gerard-- <A
  href="">http://www.fastmail.fm - Access all of your
  messages and
  folders