[amibroker] Re: Help! AFL code Sell =

Your sell condition is impossible.  The close can never be LESS than
the LOWEST LOW for any period that includes that close.  It might be
EQUAL to the Lowest low sometimes for a given period.

Rethink your sell condition.

Ed

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM