[amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Steve -- Correct, it is what it is!

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:
> "And if you want to also sell short and
> cover shorts you'd need to add the additional lines I wrote earlier
> because AB ain't Metastock."
>
> And for that, we are all very thankful.
>
> Take care,
>
> Steve

Control Hunger EZ with fast acting oral EZ Appetite Suppressant Spray
from VitaminBoost.com. 1 Month Supply - 2oz., 80 sprays: $19.97.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aSJFwB/XWXGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM