Re: [amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Yo,  Steve...

You have:

<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=3>StdErrOsc =
(C+2*StdErr(C,8)-MA(C,3))/(4*StdErr(C,8))*100;Plot(StdErrOsc,
"StdErrOsc", colorBlack, styleLine);Plot(10,"",colorRed);
Plot(90,"",colorRed);Buy = Cross (10, <FONT color=#ff0000
size=7>C);Sell = Cross (<FONT color=#ff0000
size=7>C, 90);

Hopefully, it will
be awhile before the CBOT DOW <FONT color=#ff0000
size=7>Closes below 10.
(That Denver air is what's doin' it.)

-CS