Re: [amibroker] Re: Time Frame.DLL

Ron,

You are wrong in fact. AmiBroker is developed from year of
1995.
Almost 8 years of development.
It is still many things left but it is not
in incubation stage,
it actually offers more features in many areas than the most
popular T/A softwares.
It is best shown in the monthy S&C trader's tips:
AmiBroker always shows the coding
for all articles. Coding for MS and TS are often missing (one
may ask was it too hard or not possible ?)

The user base is large enough so much that not every user
needs changes.
People are used already to the way it operates and when I
change something
I often face the problem of 'backward
compatibility'.
Fortunatelly enough, till now, I was able to add features
without breaking old code
and without causing too many headaches for existing
users.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE