  >From:
  acesheet

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 1:24
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Can't delete stocks
  from "Portfolio"
  Hi folks,I can't seem to find a way to delete
  stocks from the "Portfolio manager". Am I missing something?I had
  a stock in there that has since changed exchanges from AMEX to Nasdaq and
  the ticker symbol changed from CFW to CGFW. I deleted the data for CFW and
  updated the stock to CGFW. It won't let me "sell" the old symbol because
  its not in the database. I'd rather just update the information, but I
  can't seem to find out how to do that.Thanks for any
  help,-aceSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.