[amibroker] Re: DMI question -- maybe Jayson?

Trading in international markets is getting tougher from a US
perspective.  Although Europe, UK and Japan indicies have been up
wonderfully the last few months, the currencies are being beaten up (
Especially the Euro & BP ) since mid June.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DT,
>
> Wednesday, July 16, 2003, 7:02:27 PM, you wrote:
>
> DT> Yuki, The european markets dipped in the beginning, but they
seem
> DT> to  recover. The best chance for GCZ03 is a doji, if it avoids
> DT> negative  sign again. GCZ volumes increased when prices went
> DT> down. Stocks, stocks, stocks !!! The day is still young, we
shall
> DT> see... Dimitris
>
> We also recovered well off the lows by the end of the day.  So, it's
> certainly not over yet I'd say.  Mainly, it's hard for players here
> to get short right now when Globex is up 14 all day on the Intel
> news. But seasonally, Tokyo almost has to be in trouble now that
> Bastille Day (Hi Steph!) has passed. Couple that with a 28 percent
> rise in 10 weeks and I'd almost guarantee it. (NEC and Fujitsu down
> couple percent and more today, stocks that almost *had* to rise on
> Intel, but flopped because they've just come too far too fast.)  We
> may just go sideways for a while of course. But my bet from here
> would be an initially very wide-range declining wedge.  A bullish
> formation, but one that could take a couple of months to play out,
> and disappoint longs several times with false "breakouts" and
> "support" that doesn't hold. But as I've said many times, even
though
> I have these opinions, I try and ignore them as much as possible.
> They are sometimes very expensive to hold onto.
>
> Best "talking head" contrary indicator of the week: NHK news reports
> that now Japanese retail investors are starting to pour into the
TSE.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM