Re: [amibroker] Re: off-topic, DMI question -- maybe Jayson?

Yuki;

For what its worth,  I agree with your
comments on the managed Yen.

The reason this is done, is simple, however
(imho).  Japan continues to gain technology by its presence in the
International Markets.  Even starting to lead in many areas.  Tech
means power, prestige and respect.

As long as the Japanese citizen puts up with this,
either because they have no choice, or at least feel they have no choice, this
will continue.  And as long as the US can pretend it can do everything, all
the time, forever, it will continue on this side of the Pacific.

Japan views it as economic war, while the US
continues to not pay much attention, as long as the "band continues to
play".

The good news is,  this kind of warfare is
much preferably to any other.  It is a win-win over the long run, for all
countries.

Richard

Ps; Sorry for the philosophical digression, the
markets are a bit depressing today... 8->
<BLOCKQUOTE