[amibroker] Re: DMI question -- maybe Jayson?

Yuki,
Nothing is over as long as Gold is under this severe pressure.
Thank you for your comments, it is the best way to start the new day.
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DT,
>
> Tuesday, July 15, 2003, 11:40:22 PM, you wrote:
>
> DT> Yuki,
> DT> see above the first text of predictions series. Unfortunately
time
> DT> does not permit a full presentation, I hope to continue ASAP.
> DT> Until then, take care
> DT> Dimitris
>
> I wonder if you know how much you are appreciated on this list.
^^_^^

> Looks like a "sell on the (Intel) news" day in Tokyo.  I expected a
> flat opening based on the combination of US pullback and the strong
> Globex, followed by see-saw trading and probably an uptick into the
> close.  But we got a fairly good uptick at the open, hit the highs
of
> the day so far in minutes, and sank like a rock.  We are off about 1
> percent at the noon hour, with at least three clear morning rally
> attempts failing.  The PM session can be a whole new ball game of
> course, but a lot of intraday technical damage was done this
morning,
> and it would take some reversal to get much better than a flat close
> right now.
>
> Rather surprising, since on top of Intel's news (which isn't really
> news of course, but a big sigh of relief), Mr. Greenspan threw a
> (green?) spanner (just punning you all) into the bond market last
> night, and I suspect it is the suddenly widening yield differential
> that has the dollar pounding the yen this morning.  Normally that is
> going to give exporters like Sony and Nissan, just to name two of
> them, a bid, but not so far today.  If we close this weak today, the
> rally here has probably run out of steam for the summer, I'd say,
> unless the US goes berserk to the upside tonight. Volume here is
> pulling back as one would expect, but futures are driving the
market,
> and the volume there is very big.  At the moment, futures here are
> liquidating, and the market does not expect any upside open in the
US

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM