[amibroker] Re: DMI question -- maybe Jayson?

Yuki,
The european markets dipped in the beginning, but they seem to
recover. The best chance for GCZ03 is a doji, if it avoids negative
sign again. GCZ volumes increased when prices went down.
Stocks, stocks, stocks !!!
The day is still young, we shall see...
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DT,
>
> Tuesday, July 15, 2003, 11:40:22 PM, you wrote:
>
> DT> Yuki,
> DT> see above the first text of predictions series. Unfortunately
time
> DT> does not permit a full presentation, I hope to continue ASAP.
> DT> Until then, take care
> DT> Dimitris
>
> I wonder if you know how much you are appreciated on this list.
^^_^^

> Looks like a "sell on the (Intel) news" day in Tokyo.  I expected a
> flat opening based on the combination of US pullback and the strong
> Globex, followed by see-saw trading and probably an uptick into the
> close.  But we got a fairly good uptick at the open, hit the highs
of
> the day so far in minutes, and sank like a rock.  We are off about 1
> percent at the noon hour, with at least three clear morning rally
> attempts failing.  The PM session can be a whole new ball game of
> course, but a lot of intraday technical damage was done this
morning,
> and it would take some reversal to get much better than a flat close
> right now.
>
> Rather surprising, since on top of Intel's news (which isn't really
> news of course, but a big sigh of relief), Mr. Greenspan threw a
> (green?) spanner (just punning you all) into the bond market last
> night, and I suspect it is the suddenly widening yield differential
> that has the dollar pounding the yen this morning.  Normally that is
> going to give exporters like Sony and Nissan, just to name two of
> them, a bid, but not so far today.  If we close this weak today, the
> rally here has probably run out of steam for the summer, I'd say,
> unless the US goes berserk to the upside tonight. Volume here is
> pulling back as one would expect, but futures are driving the
market,
> and the volume there is very big.  At the moment, futures here are
> liquidating, and the market does not expect any upside open in the
US
> to hold at all.
>
> Best,
>
> Yuki
>
> mailto:yukitaga@x...

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges & refill kits at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5702
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YrYXfA/AyWGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM