[amibroker] Re: Help with SetTradeDelays please!

Chuck,

Thanks for your reply.

Guess I didn't explain to well. Here goes...

At the CLOSE of today I do a scan.

If any stocks come up I'll buy them at tomorrows OPEN.

I want this OPEN price to be used in calculating the profit exit or initial
stop. These stops may occur weeks from when I buy it.

The problem I noticed is the DAY that the profit and initial stop is
calculated.

Cheers Glenn.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> You're confusing me, too, on several points.
>
> 1.  If you want to buy tomorrow's open based on what you know today
> (O,H,L,C), you should use a delay of one (1) day.
>
> 2.  I do not understand why you would sell it at the open on the same
day
> that you bought it at the open.   Why not just give money to your
broker and
> not bother with the trade?

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges & refill kits at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5702
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YrYXfA/AyWGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM