RE: [amibroker] Help with SetTradeDelays please!

You're
confusing me, too, on several points.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1.  If you want to buy tomorrow's open based on what you know
today (O,H,L,C), you should use a delay of one (1)
day.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2.  I do not understand why you would sell it at the open on the
same day that you bought it at the open.   Why not just give money to
your broker and not bother with the trade?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Glenn
  [mailto:glennokb@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 5:46
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Help
  with SetTradeDelays please!Hi,I have setup a
  scan in the AA for my EOD system and the delays are confusing
  me.How do I setup this scan with no delay for the entry. ie: to alert
  me to buy at tommorrows open and here's the tricky bit, I want the sell
  signal to use the open of the day I actually bought it.I want this
  for calculating the profit exit and the initial stop ie: NOT the open of
  the day that the I was alerted.I am using this following the buy/sell
  stopTypeProfit, stopModePercent, 25, False, False);ApplyStop(
  stopTypeLoss, stopModePercent, 20, False,
  False);PositionSize=5000;SetTradeDelays( 0, 0, 0, 0
  something really simple but it escapes me :(Do I need to run 2 scans
  one for the buy (as above) and a 2nd with SetTradeDelays( 1, 0, 0, 0 );
  ?TIACheers GlennSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.