[amibroker] Help with SetTradeDelays please!

Hi,

I have setup a scan in the AA for my EOD system and the delays are
confusing me.

How do I setup this scan with no delay for the entry. ie: to alert me to
buy at tommorrows open and here's the tricky bit, I want the sell signal
to use the open of the day I actually bought it.

I want this for calculating the profit exit and the initial stop ie: NOT the
open of the day that the I was alerted.

I am using this following the buy/sell code:

--------------------8<-----------------------

ApplyStop( stopTypeProfit, stopModePercent, 25, False, False);

ApplyStop( stopTypeLoss, stopModePercent, 20, False, False);

PositionSize=5000;

SetTradeDelays( 0, 0, 0, 0 );

Equity(1);

Probably something really simple but it escapes me :(

Do I need to run 2 scans one for the buy (as above) and a 2nd with
SetTradeDelays( 1, 0, 0, 0 ); ?

TIA

Cheers Glenn

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510