RE: [amibroker] Getting the same indicator list in 2 instances of AB

<SPAN
class=599233717-13072003>Phil,
when
you add a new indicator to instance one try closing instance 2 FIRST then
closing instance 1 when you reopen AB you should find your changes in effect. I
think perhaps what is happening is you close the copy that has the new w changes
then close the original. Upon closing the original the olds files are saved ,
over writing the new file....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: angleseven1
[mailto:phil.blanchard@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 10:12
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Getting the same indicator list in 2 instances of
ABHi,I've got a single installation of AB on my
machines, and have 2 instances open, one with an eSignal intraday database,
the other with an EOD TC2000 one.If I add or delete indicators in the
1st instance, these changes do not show up in the indicator list in the 2nd,
even after stopping and restarting. Is there any way of getting this to
happen, or do I need to duplicate my work in each instance?Are the
indicator lists database-specific?ThanksPhilSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.