RE: [amibroker] Help with AB &AQ

<SPAN
class=538234017-13072003>Jim,
not
sure but try perhaps naming your new db JLAB. Maybe the problem is in AB
recognizing the dash....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jlmag05252000
[mailto:jiml@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 10:56
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Help
with AB &AQI am new to AB and having a bit of a
problem. I used AQ to develope a database called JL-AB. I could not get AB
to recognoze this database. In AB - Database settings I typed in C:\Program
Files\AmiBroker\AmiQuote\JL-AB and then 'Create'. When I go
Tools/auto-update quotes, AQ comes up with the error message as
follows:Ooops-hit an error!   Code =
80004003   WCode = 0000   Code meaning = Invalid
pointer   Source = (null)   Description =
(null)Please advise. Also what is the correct way to evelope a database in
AQ and have AB recognize it. Jim LaneSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.