[amibroker] Getting the same indicator list in 2 instances of AB

Hi,

I've got a single installation of AB on my machines, and have 2
instances open, one with an eSignal intraday database, the other with
an EOD TC2000 one.
If I add or delete indicators in the 1st instance, these changes do
not show up in the indicator list in the 2nd, even after stopping and
restarting. Is there any way of getting this to happen, or do I need
to duplicate my work in each instance?
Are the indicator lists database-specific?

Thanks
Phil

Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM