[amibroker] show all trade arrows problem

I'm having trouble getting trade arrows on certain price charts.  On
some custom price charts that I use, I can display the arrows
perfectly.  On others however, I am unable to display the arrows (any
arrows, all trades, raw signals, whatever).

So the problem is almost surely not in the trading system (back tests
work fine, no problem there), and it is almost surely not a problem
in AB, since I am able to display the arrows on some custom price
charts.

Question: What should I look for in a custom price chart that may be
preventing AA from displaying trade arrows?

Yuki ^_^

Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM