RE: [amibroker] show all trade arrows problem

Did
you select the date range from and to check in AA and is the periodcity
correct?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Mr
Valley

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Yuki Taga
  [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 10:52
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] show
  all trade arrows problemI'm having trouble getting
  trade arrows on certain price charts.  Onsome custom price charts
  that I use, I can display the arrowsperfectly.  On others however, I
  am unable to display the arrows (anyarrows, all trades, raw signals,
  whatever).So the problem is almost surely not in the trading system
  (back testswork fine, no problem there), and it is almost surely not a
  problemin AB, since I am able to display the arrows on some custom
  pricecharts.Question: What should I look for in a custom price
  chart that may bepreventing AA from displaying trade arrows?Yuki
  ^_^Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.