[amibroker] Re: Has Anyone written Ehlers Hilbert period functions?

Thanks Gernot. Found it.

-ace

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "taotra" <ggoll@xxxx> wrote:
> Check out Ehlers.dll and read the .txt file under:
>
> http://www.amibroker.net/3rdparty.php
>
> Gernot
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "acesheet" <acesheet@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I'm new to AmiBroker, but not to programming. I've developed
some
> > indicators in other programming languages that use Ehler's
Hilbert
> > period as a basis for their calculation.
> >
> > Has anyone implemented the dominant period calculation algorythm
> in
> > Amibroker? I've seen references to it so I assume its out there,
> but
> > I can't find any place where I can get it and I'd rather not do
> all
> > the work again if someone's done it already.
> >
> > Thanks for any help.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > -ace

Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM