RE: [amibroker] Off topic (Inet access redundancy)

<SPAN
class=980015719-11072003>Dale,
I just
switched from adelphia for the same reason. Perhaps a solution would be to have
a cheap dial up as a backup. You could disconnect the dsl/cable connection then
simply dial in to your back up??

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
[mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 3:17
PMTo: _amibroker_yahooSubject: [amibroker] Off topic (Inet
access redundancy)I'm having a terrible time with my
Adelphia (yeah, I know) cable modemservice - its become very unreliable.
This has got me to thinking abouthaving some redundancy in that area to help
protect me while I'mtrading.Has anyone here got or know if its
possible to have 2 connections to theI'net on the same machine: 1 via cable
modem and the other via DSL?  Theproblem I see is how would you tell
the browser which one to use? Barring that has anyone got a setup
similar to the above, ie 2 I'netconnections?  If so how do you have it
set up to make the switchoverfairly quick and relatively easy?Thanks
for any help!dSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.